Concorde’s new RG-35A and the extra-cranking model RG-35AXC bring new levels of performance as the most powerful batteries available to replace the old “35” aircraft batteries.
These RG-35A models have been completely redesigned with larger positive and negative plates for more capacity and greater starting power even at sub-zero temperatures.
- Real aircraft quality terminals, no more lawn and garden tractor types!
- New copper alloy silver-plated internally threaded terminals – Patent pending.
- New brass silver-plated terminal bolts with conical spring bronze lock washers.
- Recommended 70-inch pound terminal torque.
- More than 20% higher capacity than the original RG-35 models.
- Molded carrying or lifting handle.
- Fully aerobatic sealed construction – no spillable electrolyte or flammable gas emissions.
1. Battery conforms to the requirements of 14 CFR part 23.1353
2. Inspect per Far 21.303(h) quality system
3. Batteries are rated IAW International Electrotechnical Commission Standard 952-1 unless otherwise noted.
4. Terminal hardware kit (CBC P/N 9661) contains M8 hex head screws and conical washers.